Cart (0) | Total CAD$0.00

Angled Gate Valves, Garden Hose Faucets, Hose Bibs - 344

A gate valve is used to stop the flow of a moving fluid. They cannot be used to partially interrupt the flow (called throttling) and must be used in either the completely open or completely closed position. As opposed to a ball valve, gate valves (multi-turn) close slowly, eliminating the water hammer.