Our Pledge to You: Your privacy is important to us and we are committed to the security of your and our company's information.
New-Line will NOT sell, rent, or lease your personal information to any 3rd party.
New-Line will NOT keep you on our mailing lists if you have opted out or have requested to be removed
Access and Use of Information: Access to this Web site is limited to viewing the linked Web pages solely for legitimate business purposes to access the information provided by New-Line at this Web site. Any access or attempt to access other areas of the New-Line computer system or other information contained on the system for any purposes is strictly prohibited. You may not use any information contained on this Web site other than in connection with a legitimate business purpose. Cross Reference Information Product cross-reference comparisons do not imply that all products compared are available, or in the case of functional equivalency, that performance and other characteristics are perfectly comparable. For critical applications, review specifications prior to purchase.
The Information We Collect: New-Line Products Ltd. (here in called New-Line) may collect various types of information from visitors of our site including transactional information from companies that purchase our products and services. The information collected may include shipping information and credit card number/expiration date. Our web server also collects general data pertaining to every Site Visitor, including the IP address, the domain name, the Web page, the length of time spent on the Site, and the pages accessed while visiting the Site. This information is collected to, among other things, aggregate statistical information, facilitate system administration, and improve the content of the Site.
Security: New-Line places the utmost importance on protecting information transmitted via the site and will take security precautions to protect all such information. New-Line, however, cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure and we will take measures to secure and protect all customer-specific information from loss, misuse, and alteration.
Use of the Information Collected: New-Line uses the information that is collected from the Site to, among other things, better serve its customers we may also use the information collected to notify Site Visitors of changes to the Site, to notify Site Visitors of new products made available via the Site, and for any other legitimate and lawful business purpose of New-Line. New-Line does knowingly not provide any customer information, including e-mail addresses, to any third party. Site Visitors can opt-out of receiving e-mails from New-Line by simply sending an email to email@example.com with the subject line "Remove My E-mail Address".
Disclaimer: All information provided on this Web site is subject to change without notice. While efforts have been made to make this Web site helpful and accurate, due to the open nature of this Web site, and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, New-Line does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from this Web site.
ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEW-LINE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEW-LINE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NEW-LINE DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
Trademarks: This Web site contains many New-Line and third-party trademarks and service marks. All marks are the property of their respective companies. All rights in the intellectual property contained in this Web site including copyright, trademarks, trade secret and patent rights are reserved. Access to this Web site does not constitute a right to copy or use any of the intellectual property of New-Line or its suppliers.
Hypertext: Links This Site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by New-Line and New-Line is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by New-Line of the sites. New-Line disclaims any liability for links: (i) from another Web site to New-Line; and (ii) to another Website from New-Line. In order to link to New-Line all users must comply with Linking Terms.
Copyright: All materials contained on this Site are subject to the ownership rights of New-Line and its Supplier Partners. New-Line hereby authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your use in learning about, evaluating, or acquiring New-Line services or products. You agree that any copy made must include New-Line copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this Site.
Submissions: All remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated to New-Line through this Site will forever be the property of New-Line. Unless otherwise specified in writing, all material submitted to New-Line will be presumed to be public and New-Line will not be required to treat the information as confidential. New-Line shall have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights in the information, without compensation to the person sending the information.
Linking Policy: Linker may only use the text and images provided by New-Line in the manner and locations specified on the page displayed upon acceptance of these terms. Linker shall update all New-Line images/text within 7 days of receipt of notice from New-Line of any changes/revisions. New-Line may modify images/text at any time. Linker acknowledges the validity of the New-Line trademark, New-Line’s exclusive right, title and interest in such trademarks, ownership of same by New-Line, and agrees not to challenge trademark ownership or validity. In addition, Linker will not at any time do or cause to be done any act or thing contesting or in any way impairing part of such right, title and interest. In connection with the use of the trademarks, Linker shall not in any manner represent that it has any ownership in the trademarks or registrations thereof. Linker acknowledges that use of its trademarks shall inure to the benefit of New-Line. Linker agrees that it will not at any time do or cause to be done any act or thing in any way impairing the image/reputation of the New-Line business. In connection with use of the New-Line trade name/reference, Linker shall not in any manner represent that it is endorsed by New-Line or that Linker is acting in a representative capacity of New-Line. Except for the uses set forth herein, Linker shall not utilize the New-Line name nor its relationship with New-Line for purposes of or in any manner which intentionally gives rise to advertising or publicity, unless New-Line shall consent to such use in writing prior to publication. Regardless of the foregoing, New-Line reserves the right to rescind this consent with or without cause at any time. In such event, Linker shall remove its link to the New-Line Web site within 24 hours of receipt of notice from New-Line.
LINKER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT USE OF NEW-LINE MATERIALS AND WEB SITE IS AT LINKER'S SOLE RISK. NEW-LINE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, NEW-LINE PROVIDES THIS ACCESS "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. NEW-LINE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL NEW-LINE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM USE OF ANY OF THE MATERIALS PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ACCESS TO ANY OF THE SERVICES DESCRIBED HEREIN.
Personal identification information: We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
New Line Hose and Fittings may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information: We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information: We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites: Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms: By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
New Line Hose and Fittings
9415 - 189 St.
Surrey, BC V4N 5L8
Terms and Conditions of Sale
• APPLICATION WARNING: The products in this catalogue are intended for use by knowledgeable persons having the technical skills necessary to evaluate their suitability for specific applications. New-Line highly recommends testing products prior to field use due to the critical nature of our products. New-Line does not have control over the number and variety of applications for which a product may be purchased or the conditions under which the product may be used. However, this catalogue does contain information to allow the user to determine the product acceptability for specific applications, but New-Line cannot assume responsibility for performance results due to a wide range of external factors. Failure to follow actual manufacturer coupling procedures, product instructions, and product limitations could lead to premature failures resulting in property damage, serious injury, or death.
• MINIMUM ORDER: As a wholesale distributor we have a nominal minimum order of $15 (plus taxes) to cover basic order processing costs. To reduce the chance of errors or misinterpretations, we kindly ask you use our part numbers where possible.
• PRICES: Every effort is made to maintain consistent prices, however, prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown herein are considered retail list price and are not intended to represent actual selling prices. Dealers and Distributors are required to establish their own selling prices and are under no obligation from New-Line to sell at specific prices.
• SALES TAXES: Prices shown herein do not include Sales Taxes. Any additional Local/State/Use/Consumption Taxes must be self-assessed and remitted to your tax authorities. Pre-authorized returns from out of State or Province must be shipped back to origin only.
• SHIPPING TERMS: Orders are F.O.B. New-Line Shipping Point unless otherwise specified by New-Line. Goods Damaged in transit are solely the responsibility of the customer. Upon receipt of shipment, any evidence of damage to original shipping package(s) must be reported by the receiving party directly on the freight bill and a claim made directly with the delivering carrier upon receipt of shipment.
• PAYMENT TERMS: We offer Net 30 day terms on approved credit for domestic accounts maintaining a minimum of $2,000 per year in purchases with payment by company cheque or EFT. Global export accounts/orders require full payment in advance by Wire Transfer. For Non-open terms/Cash Sales we accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Interac. Personal cheques are NOT accepted. Accounts are placed on credit hold when amounts reach past due or credit limit is exceeded. Past due amounts are subject to 1.5% per month (18% per annum) interest. $50 fee applied to NSF cheques.
• SPECIAL ORDERS: Non-Standard Products Special Orders are non-cancellable and non-returnable and typically will require a payment deposit to commence production. Specific details will be communicated by the New-Line Sales Team.
• RETURNED GOODS: All returns must be pre-authorized by New-Line (RGA#/Name) will be issued prior to returning product. Standard products purchased within 90 days are returnable for credit or refund based on original payment method. Products must be in new and saleable condition and returned prepaid along with a copy of the original invoice. All returns are inspected for product classification, condition & quality and a minimum handling fee of $20 or 15% is applied. Standard products purchased after 90 days and up to 6 months are handled on a case-to-case basis.
NON-RETURNABLE PRODUCTS INCLUDE: Non-standard products such as: customized, made-to-order, cut-to-length, assembled hose, assembled fittings or components, special order product or quantity, non-stock, opened pack, obsolete, discontinued, final sale, damaged, used or soiled product. All charges such as services, labour, freight purchases made longer than 6 months previous or returns greater than 10% of customer’s annual purchases in quantity or value are NON-RETURNABLE.
• DELAYS: New-Line will work meet shipping timeframes, but shall not be liable in damages for, nor deemed to be in default of any failure or delay in shipment of all or any part of an order caused by fire, flood, strikes, lockouts, accident, war, act of God, government order or requirement, interruption of shortage of materials or transportation facilities or other cause of circumstance, similar or otherwise, beyond its control.
• DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: New-Line gives no warranty with regard to the Products, and there is no warranty with regard to any Product other than the warranty, if any, provided by the manufacturer of each individual Product. NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WRITTEN OR VERBAL, IS HEREBY PROVIDED, AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Through our manufacturers, most products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship (limited to the repair or replacement of our product). The actual Manufacturer’s Warranty for each specific product applies. There are no guarantees for any specific length of time or measure of service due to many external factors that can adversely affect the durability of hose or any product. New-Line Products Ltd. shall not be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages whatsoever. Failure to follow actual manufacturer coupling procedures, product instructions, and product limitations could lead to premature failures resulting in property damage, serious injury, or death.
• NEW-LINE LITERATURE, FILES, CATALOGUE & WEBSITE: Absolutely no reproduction in whole or in part (including photographs, text, specifications, charts, etc.) without the written authorized consent of New-Line. Every effort has been made to provide accurate, current information but all product design, dimensions, pricing, and general information in our catalogue is subject to change without prior notice. Working pressures and other technical information have been provided by our manufacturers, and are subject to change without notice.